- Press Release
ENECHANGE Opens Help Desk as Procedures to Reorganize F-Power Start
ENECHANGE Ltd. (Head Office: Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo; Representative Director & CEO: Yohei Kiguchi, Representative Director & COO: Ippei Arita) has opened a phone or e-mail help desk for business and individual contract customers of F-Power Inc., a new energy company.
Corporate contracts under “F-Power” and individual contracts under “Pita-Den ” are eligible.
ENECHANGE help desk for F-Power and Pita-Den
This does mean that customers’ electricity supplies will be stopped. However, we have decided to set up a help desk as we anticipate that customers will have concerns about their contracts with F-Power or wish to discuss switching.
– Eligibility: Customers with contracts with Pita-Den
– Phone consultations: Freephone 0120-692-087 (10:00 to 18:00, 365 days a year)
– E-mail consultations: https://enechange.zendesk.com/hc/ja/articles/1500004853021
– Eligibility: Customers with contracts with F-Power
– Phone consultations: 03-6774-6607（10:00 to 18:00, weekdays）
– E-mail consultations: email@example.com
About ENECHANGE Ltd.
ENECHANGE is an energy technology company that promotes a carbon-free society through digital technology with the mission of CHANGING ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD. We offer services based on data utilization in the field of the 4 Ds of Energy: Deregulation, Digitalization, Decarbonization, and Decentralization. Our company’s roots come from an energy data lab at the University of Cambridge, UK, a country where liberalization is well advanced. ENECHANGE has a British subsidiary, SMAP Energy Limited, as well as a global network and analytical technology for energy data.